Consultations by Appointment Only. Please call 650-726-9071 ext. 229 to schedule an individual consultation. The initial consultation is $30.
Below is a list of many of the services our offices provide. This general information does not constitute individualized legal advice. Please be aware that these applications and petitions are complex, and a seemingly minor issue can make someone ineligible for the immigration benefit being sought. We recommend that if you are interested in learning more about these particular services, contact our offices for a consultation.
- Citizenship Services
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Renewal Services
- Petition for Alien Relative, I-130 Petition/ Consular Processing
- Adjustment of Status, Form I-485
- Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Form I-751
- Fiancé(e) Visa (K visa)
- Application for Employment Authorization, Form I-765 (EAD)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request – Form G-639
- Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card – Form I-90
- Application for Travel Document, I-131