Consultations by Appointment Only. Please call 650-726-9071 ext. 229 to schedule an individual consultation. The initial consultation is $30.
Below is a list of many of the services our offices provide. This general information does not constitute individualized legal advice. Please be aware that these applications and petitions are complex, and a seemingly minor issue can make someone ineligible for the immigration benefit being sought. We recommend that if you are interested in learning more about these particular services, contact our offices for a consultation.
- Citizenship Services
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Renewal Services
- Petition for Alien Relative, I-130 Petition/ Consular Processing
- Adjustment of Status, Form I-485
- Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Form I-751
- Fiancé(e) Visa (K visa)
- Application for Employment Authorization, Form I-765 (EAD)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request – Form G-639
- Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card – Form I-90
- Application for Travel Document, I-131
LATEST UPDATE AS OF JULY 21, 2021: Immigration is accepting DACA renewals but has now been ordered to stop approving new DACA applications. On July 16, 2021, a Texas federal judge ordered immigration to stop approving new first-time DACA applications. IMPORTANT: The judge’s order does NOT currently affect people who already have DACA or stop immigration from approving DACA renewals. Current DACA cards remain valid and people who already have DACA can continue to submit renewal applications. We encourage anyone who is eligible to renew their DACA to do so. Because courts could make further changes, we recommend consulting a trusted immigration provider for the latest updates before applying. See attached list of nonprofit immigration legal services agencies.
Initial DACA Requirements
- Are now age 15 or older (or in removal proceedings) and were under age 31 on June 15, 2012
- Entered the United States before your 16th birthday and before June 15, 2007
- Have lived continuously in the US from June 15, 2007, to the present
- Were physically present in the US on June 15, 2012, without papers (without status)
- Do not have what immigration considers a serious criminal record
- Are currently in school full time, graduated from a US High school (HS Diploma or GED), or were honorably discharged from the US Military
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-523-3538. There will be a $30 fee for the initial consultation. Scholarships to pay for the USCIS fees are available base on income eligibility.