High School Scholarship
Coastside Hope will award two $1,500 scholarships to graduating seniors from Half Moon Bay High School or Pilarcitos High School.
Application Due: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
The student must:
• Be planning to attend a post-secondary school (community college, 4-year college or university, or vocational school).
• Provide *10 hours of volunteer work in the various opportunities offered by Coastside Hope. The payment of your scholarship will depend upon the completion of the 10 hours of volunteer work. (*not used for graduation requirement)
• Demonstrate an economic need (you will be asked to provide a copy of your parents’ and your most recent tax returns)
Complete two 500 word essay questions:
- How are you going to use your education to make a difference in your community?
- How has your family background influenced the way in which you view the world?
- Tell us about a challenge you faced, how you overcame the challenge and what lessons you learned.
- Who is your role model? Why?
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE ATTACHED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP:
• High School transcript demonstrating a 2.00 or above
• Copy of your parent’s tax return and
• Copy of your tax return if you file
• Two reference letters (emailed separately to email@example.com)
High School Scholarship Applcation- CLOSED