High School Scholarship
Coastside Hope will award two $1,500 scholarships to graduating seniors from Half Moon Bay High School or Pilarcitos High School.
Application Due Thursday, May 13th 2021
The student must:
• Be planning to attend a post-secondary school (community college, 4-year college or university, or vocational school).
• Provide 10 hours of volunteer work in the various opportunities offered by Coastside Hope. The payment of your scholarship will depend upon the completion of the 10 hours of volunteer work.
• Demonstrate an economic need (you will be asked to provide a copy of your parents’ and your most recent tax returns)
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE ATTACHED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP:
• High School transcript demonstrating a 2.00 or above
• Copy of your parent’s tax return and
• Copy of your tax return if you file
• Two reference letters (emailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org)
High School Scholarship Application