Effective July 1, 2021, the weekly testing at the Ted Adcock Community Center will move to Wednesdays, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. There will no longer be testing on Monday afternoons. Details on the new testing service are as follows:
- Optum Serve/LHI – Shallow Nasal Swab
- Wednesdays from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM closed from 11:00 to 12:00 and 4:00 to 5:00
- Ted Adcock Community Center parking lot – 535 Kelly Avenue, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- Appointments not required, available for adults and children ages 1 and older – Go here https://lhi.care/covidtesting to register online.
- Those without appointments not accepted after 5:00 PM
- Those who do not have internet access or require assistance with registration can call the LHI Call Center at (888) 634-1123 to make an appointment
- Appointments for children under 13 years old cannot be made online and must be made by calling the LHI Call Center Visit the County’s COVID testing web page for more information on COVID-19 testing, testing requirements, and times and locations. https://www.smcgov.org/testing