If you would like to volunteer, please call us at (650) 726-9071 or email Keith at Keith@Coastsidehope.org. Volunteer service with Coastside Hope fulfills school community service requirements.
Please tell a friend if you see a need that they can help fill.
- Support the monthly Family Harvest food distribution at our warehouse in Princeton Harbor on the third Thursday of each month. Sort food from 1:30-3:30 pm, distribute it from 3:30-5:30 pm, or do both!
- Students can meet community hour requirements by simply showing up at Family Harvest between 3:30 and 5:30 at our warehouse, 214 Harvard, Princeton Harbor. Family harvest dates for the 2018-2019 school year are 9/20/18, 10/18/18, 11/15/18, 12/20/18, 01/17/19, 02/21/19, 03/21/19, 04/18/19, 05/16/19, 06/20/19, 07/18/19, and 08/15/19.
- Manage the inventory in the emergency food pantry. Two hour shifts, once per week.
- Volunteer as a receptionist at our El Granada office. One shift per week, 3 or 4 hours. We also need on-call receptionists to substitute when our regular volunteers can’t make it.
- Adopt a family or volunteer to shop or wrap gifts for the Christmas program, Nov 25 – Dec 5. Please contact Adopt-A-Family volunteer coordinator Judy O’Leary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-273-3967 to volunteer for Adopt A Family.