If you would like to volunteer, please call us at (650) 523-3519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Volunteer service with Coastside Hope fulfills school community service requirements.
Please tell a friend if you see a need that they can help fill.
- Support the monthly Family Harvest food distribution at our warehouse in Princeton Harbor on the third Thursday of each month. Sort food from 1:30-3:30 pm, distribute it from 3:30-5:30 pm, or do both!
- Students can meet community hour requirements by simply showing up at Family Harvest between 3:30 and 5:30 at our warehouse, 214 Harvard, Princeton Harbor. Family harvest dates for the 2019-2020 school year are 9/19/19, 10/17/19, 11/21/19, 12/19/19, 01/16/20, 02/20/20, 03/19/20, 04/16/20, 05/21/20, 06/18/20, 07/16/20, and 08/20/20.
- Manage the inventory in the emergency food pantry. Two hour shifts, once per week.
- Volunteer as a receptionist at our El Granada office. One shift per week, 3 or 4 hours. We also need on-call receptionists to substitute when our regular volunteers can’t make it.
- Adopt a family or volunteer to shop or wrap gifts for the Christmas program, Nov 25 – Dec 5. Please contact Adopt-A-Family volunteer coordinator Judy O’Leary at email@example.com or 650-273-3967 to volunteer for Adopt A Family.