If you would like to volunteer, please call us at (650) 726-9071 or email Keith at Keith@Coastsidehope.org. Volunteer service with Coastside Hope fulfills school community service requirements.
Please tell a friend if you see a need that they can help fill.
- Students can meet community hour requirements by supporting our monthly Family Harvest program food distribution. They do not need to register in advance, simply show up between 3:30 and 5:30 and ask for Julie. The distribution takes place at our warehouse, 214 Harvard, Princeton Harbor. Family harvest dates for the 2016-2017 school year are 9/15/2016, 10/20/2016, 11/17/2016, 12/15/2016, 01/19/2017, 02/16/2017, 03/16/2017, 04/20/2017, 05/18/ 2017, 06/15/2017, 07/20/2017, 08/17/2017.
- Manage the inventory in the emergency food pantry. Two hour shifts, once or twice a week.
- Support the monthly Family Harvest food distribution at our warehouse in Princeton Harbor on the third Thursday of each month. Sort food from 2:00-3:30 pm, distribute it from 3:30-5:30 pm, or do both!
- Volunteer as a receptionist at our El Granada office. One shift per week, 3 or 4 hours. We also need on-call receptionists to substitute when our regular volunteers can’t make it.
- Adopt a family or volunteer to shop or wrap gifts for the Christmas program, Nov 30 – Dec 10. Please contact Adopt-A-Family volunteer coordinator Judy O’Leary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-273-3967 to volunteer for Adopt A Family.