If you would like to volunteer, please call us at (650) 726-9071 or email Keith at Keith@Coastsidehope.org. Volunteer service with Coastside Hope fulfills school community service requirements.
Please tell a friend if you see a need that they can help fill.
- Students can meet community hour requirements by supporting our monthly Family Harvest program food distribution. They do not need to register in advance, simply show up between 3:30 and 5:30 and ask for Julie. The distribution takes place at our warehouse, 214 Harvard, Princeton Harbor. Family harvest dates for the 2017-2018 school year are 9/21/17, 10/19/17, 11/16/17, 12/21/17, 01/18/18, 02/15/18, 03/15/18, 04/19/18, 05/17/18, 06/21/18, 07/19/18, and 08/16/18.
- Manage the inventory in the emergency food pantry. Two hour shifts, once or twice a week.
- Support the monthly Family Harvest food distribution at our warehouse in Princeton Harbor on the third Thursday of each month. Sort food from 2:00-3:30 pm, distribute it from 3:30-5:30 pm, or do both!
- Volunteer as a receptionist at our El Granada office. One shift per week, 3 or 4 hours. We also need on-call receptionists to substitute when our regular volunteers can’t make it.
- Adopt a family or volunteer to shop or wrap gifts for the Christmas program, Nov 30 – Dec 10. Please contact Adopt-A-Family volunteer coordinator Judy O’Leary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-273-3967 to volunteer for Adopt A Family.