Do you have a few hours a week to give? If so, we could use your talents:
- Help at-risk kids learn to read! Tutor 1st-3rd grade kids for 1-2 hours a week.
- Serve as a receptionist at our office.
- Help adults study for citizenship exams.
- Help with Adopt A Family registration one Saturday in October (Bilingual Spanish/English skills required).
- Stock our food pantry.
- Help with our once-monthly Family Harvest food distribution.
For information on volunteering please contact Keith at 650-726-9071 x222 or email@example.com