Coastside Hope programs provide immediate emergency assistance to Coastside residents. In addition to our core mission, we continually seek to expand programs which help individuals become more self-sufficient and independent, and ultimately help them build a better future.
Our ability to provide human service programs depends, in large part, on the generosity of the surrounding community. Provide assistance by
donating online, or by partnering with your Coastside friends and neighbors to support the mission of Coastside Hope.
You can choose one of many ways to become a Partner in Hope:
- Give spirit - become an advocate in the community for our food, shelter, clothing and citizenship programs.
- Give actions - volunteer for a vital activity like food distribution.
- Give expertise - help with a key program like citizenship education.
- Purchase some artwork and benefit Coastside Hope!
- Create your own online fundraiser through Crowdrise!
Become a Partner in Hope and you'll be giving back to your community, helping with the basics of life … and you will be giving hope.
Coastside Hope is a 501(C)3 organization.
All donations are tax deductible as permitted by law.
Federal Identification Number - 51-0199747.